Late Cancellations/No Shows:
NO SHOWS OR LATE CANCELLATIONS will be charged 50% (non-refundable)
of the scheduled service with the credit card which they were held with. A credit card number is required to hold all reservations.
If any changes need to be made to your appointment, please notify us at least 12 hours in advance in order to avoid additional charges. This allows us enough time to offer that time slot to another guest and notify our technicians of their new schedule.
Please Arrive Early:
Every appointment has an allotted time period reserved for that guest, and we want you to get the most out of your appointment time. If it is your first visit, please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment start time in order to complete all necessary paperwork without cutting into your session time. For every returning client, please arrive at least 5 to 10 minutes prior to your appointment time to check in, remove any eye make-up and be ready to go in for your appointment.
Arriving late will cut into your scheduled appointment time and may result in additional charges if your appointment has to be cancelled. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your appointment time, your appointment will be canceled and you will be charged 50% of the service fee, per our late cancellation policy. Out of respect for other guests, we cannot cut into another guest’s appointment time to make up for your lost appointment minutes if you are late.
Keep in Mind:
- Contact lenses must be removed during lash applications.
- Come to your appointment eye makeup free, this means no mascara, eyeliner or eye shadow.
- Lash extensions must not contact water, steam or heavy humidity for 24 hours after application.
- Eyelash extensions cannot be applied to persons allergic to any type of adhesives.
- Please disclose any eye conditions, injuries, medications or treatments used on/in or affecting the eye area in advance.